Rose Meadows Elder Care's mission is to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families by providing comfortable Assisted Living and Care in a friendly, safe and family-like environment at a reasonable cost.
We are licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services - Community Care Licensing Division to operate two residential care facilities for the elderly. We provide individualized care in a home-like atmosphere tailored to the needs and desires of each resident and their family.
Our facilities are located in San Jose, California and accommodate six senior residents each.
Our staff of six full-time caregivers and full-time Registered Nurse (to twelve seniors) take great pride in the care we give to our valued residents and the peace of mind provided to their loving families.
We provide the following services for your loved ones:
|* Around the clock (24/7) supervision.
* A full-time Registered Nurse (RN) and on-call 24/7.
* Free prescription delivery service.
* All medications dispensed by trained staff.
* Daily monitoring of resident's health.
* Weekly monitoring of resident's vital signs.
* Physical and Occupational Therapy as needed.
* Daily exercise and outdoor walks.
|* Three nutritious, home cooked meals a day.
* Snacks - morning, afternoon and evening.
* Special diets upon physician's orders.
* Assistance with bathing and personal laundry.
* Daily recreational activities.
* Special entertainment events.
* Hospice care.
* Bi-Monthly Podiatrist services (optional).